We’ve been slowly plugging away at the new CTlab site. I decided not to make the same mistake I made when I started the CTlab project, which was to do all the web development myself. I’m not a developer, and it shows; and all the time spent on it over the last year took away from everything I should have been doing. So Stu’s been familiarizing himself with the template – we’re starting with a Mimbo Pro baseline and working from there – which has freed me up to focus on other things. Not sure how long it’ll take to complete and transfer site content and domain over, but we’re not in too much of a rush. Better to take the time it takes to make sure it’s what we want, before going live.