I guess things were getting a little dull:
More than 100 Romanians forced from their homes by racist attacks are likely to abandon Northern Ireland.
They were forced to take shelter in a church overnight, are currently taking refuge in a leisure centre and will offered temporary homes in student accommodation.
A mother of two, who said she only wanted to be known by her first name Maria, said everyone was now adamant that they wanted to return to Romania.
Maria said that attacks on their homes, mostly the smashing of windows, had been intensifying over the last two weeks but came to a head on Tuesday when racist thugs broke in and threatening her and her children.
Read the full article.