I’m pretty excited about the new CTlab site. We decided to switch gears mid-development: after initially deciding on a template, we realized our selection would have forced us to start dealing with its image and graphic heavy layout requirements. CTlab’s content is nothing if not text driven, so we stopped, poked around the web a little for a more suitable template, and are now pressing on. We’ll be drafting up the site requirements for Stu over the weekend, and then hopefully we can roll something out in the next couple of weeks. I’ve also been experimenting a little with the terraplexic/CTlab brand, so there may be more than just changes to site design and architecture to look forward to.